Saturday, May 19, 2007

Liasons with the inside of my head



I knew there was something more to that Mazda of mine!

Damn! I'm getting phone calls and shit from every direction. No one I actually care to speak with, mind you. John is calling my ass again! Only, this time he wizened up and agreed to trek out to Brooklyn. Pimpin' my man, pimpin'! Not like the ladies are going to treat us any better, but I'm fond of the Brooklyn bar scene. And by night's end, John will be too.

Then the funniest thing happened on the train ride home just a moment ago. This girl who braided my hair this one time when I met her in KFC (she worked there, and always hooked me up!) back when my hair was braidable was on the J with me. Hoobaloo, was she ever hot! A total freakin' hottie! But, she introduced me to her sister-in-law, so I'll just assume that she's spoken for. But I couldn't keep from smiling, so happy to see her for some reason or another. We never did anything outside of me buying fried chicken from her or some hair braiding services. But we were cool peoples (and deep down, probably a little attracted to one another). Cool peoples!

WTF?!? I think I actually like the Feist album now. I don't know if I want to go buy it yet... but it's endearing itself to me. Over time. You know.

Today I'm feeling:

cheesy!

What you lookin' at?

1 comment:

Sean said...

Can't help it... I'm actually Black.