Thursday, March 22, 2007

C'est la vie



Peep my Aussie mate John with the hottest chick in the whole entire club! He's a pussy though. I asked him to hit some bars in Brooklyn with me this week and the numbskull had the nerve to say he doesn't want to go to the "ghetto." He's being a little too close minded there, so I guess I'm going to have to recruit a new drinking buddy/skirt chaser. Hopefully I'll find one as uninhibited as John by Saturday night. If not, c'est la vie. I'm YSL, Versace! Sorry, couldn't help myself; got that "We taking over" track by DJ Kahleed (feat. Akon, Baby, Lil Wayne, Fat Joe, Rick Ross, and T.I.) all up in my brain at the moment.

Today I'm feeling:

A whole lot of notches below awesome

Finally got a paycheck and shit. I'm still poor as a wide mouth bottle of Guinness, but I found a gym in Flatbush with open basketball late at night on Wednesdays for $10. I splurged! Balled mighty hard. Church!

No comments: