Thursday, March 29, 2007

Que sera...


4th of July on Fire Island, NY

Francisco Zurbarán!! It just came to me whilst I wracked my brain since I left the Guggenheim to remember the name!! The man is good to say the least.

I may be mistaken, but the mailbox from this post has mysteriously returned to a plain old mailbox. Funky huh? Anyways, yesterday was the day of the big announcement (March 28th, checkout uspsjedimaster.com for details). But I noticed this from before Wednesday. Either I'm really observant, or just not as astute as I give myself credit for.

"I'm from where they crossover and clap boards"
Jay-Z on Where I'm From

I just want to be on the court right now to bust a wicked crossover and clap it. I don't think my knee could handle the clapping right now though. Unless I get more proficient with the left so I could jump off my right knee.

"Qué será, será"
What will be, will be (famous saying in Spanish)

Today I'm feeling:

forlorn

I need stimulation. Keith Olbermann just told me that the average blog has 1 reader. Considering I might actually read my own blog, my readership is above average! Comments?!?