Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Spring, bitches!



This is... nope, can't remember her name either, but she was...eh, maybe not so hot now that I'm looking at her picture without the hangover. I'm pretty sure that she was Irish, though.

Still, that smile is real. Yeah, it's Guinness induced. No, I'm not all that happy. But I'm smiling, aren't I?

Today I'm feeling:

surprisingly well

I did a workshop yesterday, and my students loved it. That was an excellent confidence booster. And right now I'm vibesing to Emotionless by Jim Jones.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey professor, I'm glad to hear your workshop went well, I'm sure you are a great professor. I'm feeling that emotionless song too by Jim Jones. It is actually Miss Jones (Hot 97.1) top pick of the week.

PS - I see your quite the ladies man...

Sean said...

Hell nah, not a ladies man. But did you check out Miss Jones' upstage you video on the Hot97 website? Hilarious.