Sunday, March 18, 2007

Erin Go Bragh, bitches!


5th Avenue, 3/17/2007

Can't get that Fergie song out my head. That Ludacris line "I got enough money in the bank for the 2 of us" keeps playing over and over. It's so fanciful. I just imagine being able to tell my road dog that! No worries there, sidekick, I got enough money in the bank for the 2 of us. Deep voice and all!!

I guess it was all that green around me from last night.

Damn that was fun. Best. Birthday. Ever!

I met the German dream. Man, it was only a dream, but it was everything dreams were meant for. She was beautiful. She spoke brilliantly. She represented Haiti in some way shape or form for the U.N., though she's never actually been to Haiti. I don't normally swear like this, but God Damn! You had me any way you wanted me. And if you somehow got in touch with me, I'd move to Germany for you. You even made me, for an instant, forget about my...

Oh my goodness. The pics are to follow. I've got the pudding. But I'm contemplating on whether or not to post Judith. I just think she's the world's most amazing woman, even though I probably only knew her for an hour or so.

Today I'm feeling:

Inebriated and hung over

It's a far cry from glamorous or fergilicious. Please, Judith, don't show up in my dreams. I can't take it.

No comments: