Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Alcohol induced amnesia



Nope, I don't remember these girls at all, but the one on the right has a really nice smile!

I'm not here trying to show off. Really, I'm not. I didn't pull any phone numbers and didn't make any lasting relationships with any women. Though the German, via Haiti, UN intern is sooooo amazing. In fact, given some daylight or even an extra light bulb, I doubt any of these women, German UN intern excluded, are even attractive. I mean, let's be honest... if they were actually hot, they wouldn't be at a club, drunk, having me take their picture. Or would they? Hmmmmm...

Still, I did it because it was nuts! Gosh, a year ago I wouldn't see myself doing this shit anymore.

Even worse, being the substitute teacher by default, I picked up 3 more shifts today. These teachers approach me all coy and slick like, and then just spring it on me. I can't help but agree either. They look so helpless and needy. One even pulled me to the side, me being a BRAND NEW TEACHER and all, and offered me her full time position (I was flattered to death because she's worked there with the other teachers before I got there, which was just 3 weeks ago, and suggested that when she leaves in two weeks I could grab up her full time gig). I don't get it at all. But this was an offer I more than had to decline. Fuck a job! I already doubled my hours for this work week. Which made me think:

Where would I like to visit and what would I like to do before I depart this planet (I don't see the connection between working extra wretched hours and travelling my pain away either)? So far, here's what I've been able to tally.
  • I HAVE to visit Ireland about a week prior to St. Patrick's Day, then hitchhike the Isle in search of the best spot to celebrate the occasion!
  • I want to visit Bolivia and find the world's best white girl and shovel puntitos (small hits of "starch") into my septum.
  • I got to hit Germany and drink my way through Oktoberfest.
That's all for now. Hopefully I'll build upon it something serious in the next year or so. I wouldn't mind entertaining a suggestion or two in the comment box either.

Today I'm feeling:

like I could use a couple beers

Knowhatimsayin?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Professor, those girls are hot...well I don't know what you are used to but for me, those would be like 2 beyonces. If girls like that had a convo with me that would make my night alone. If given a phone number I'd probably faint. Where'd you meet them...I would love to try my luck?

PS - I'm surprised no one else wished you a happy birthday? Not even your parents? Or your wife/gf? Last I read she said she was in love with you, if someone says that the least they could do is wish a brotha a happy birthday...

Sean said...

Nah... she left me again.

Unknown said...

Well like you said we should both move on, and if I were you I would start with those 2 girls in your pic...