Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Fucked!



Sorry for the obscene title. Nothing is going right. Fuck it all. I just wish I had a loaded shotgun. Bladdow!!! That's what I need.

So I had a window tint ticket to respond to today and I blew it! I thought it was for Wednesday March 7th, turns out that is the day I officially default on my Sallie Mae loan. Tuesday the 6th is the day (today) that I had to respond. Needless to say, I wasn't there. I'm fucked from every angle. So fucking worthless I am.

More notes from "work."
  • I've had a headache from being so sleepy.
  • I miss happiness. This is a wild goose chase. I won't find it.
  • Why can't I function?
  • Happy thoughts. Positive thoughts. Ignore unhappiness.
  • My problem is that I know what I want, but they are things I won't achieve and I know it.
  • The Guggenheim might be next.
  • These Asians have nice sneakers.
  • More people consign to "out of sight, out of mind" than to "distance makes the heart grow fonder."
  • One of these Koreans just told the class that her ideal man will have big hands. 11:20am
  • I need to be asked on a date so I can avoid paying.
  • "A man who is a good friend is likely to find a good wife because marriage is based on a talent for friendship." Nietzsche
  • The unsaid.
  • Mention "wishful thinking" to Tiramisu.
  • Monopoly is Blue Marble in Korea.
  • Most people claim they aren't picky in terms of finding a partner.
Today I'm feeling:

like a dog

I'm tired, but not too tired to read your comments. Leave it!

No comments: