Monday, March 19, 2007

Drunken Revelry



So, the one on the right is Terry. Nice, right? Yeah, the Navy guy was in the process of picking her up. I really had no interest in actually picking any women up to be totally honest, so I stepped back. Besides, I'm no cockblocker.

All in good fun. Poor taste? Maybe, but good fun nonetheless.

I think, though I'm not particularly good looking, I'd pick up a ton of women if I had skills on the dance floor. When at a bar or club, I don't want to dance. I'm a predator. I'm on the prowl for skirts. But contrary to my predatory instincts, dancing is probably the way to go whilst club hopping. I wish the Internet was any good at ramping up dancing skills for the uncoordinated. Not being able to dance with the drunkies on St. Patty's Day; my only regret.

Today I'm feeling:

like a suicidal 16 year old

Don't ask. Something on your biscuit? Speak on it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Professor, hope you had a very enjoyable weekend...

Sean said...

Thanks man! Thanks!

Sean said...

BTW, you are the only one to actually wish me a happy birthday! One of my friend's called me on my birthday to ask if I were doing anything to celebrate, but he never actually wished me a happy one.