Monday, March 5, 2007

The "I's" have it!


Yours truly and one of my two best friends for life at Grenada's Grand Etang Lake in 2003

I'm usually weary about putting my image on the net... but to heck with it, I don't look like this anymore.

Here are some thoughts from my first day at "work" today:

  • I want and like animal crackers!
  • My longest relationship was one year and one month.
  • I am beyond hungry and sleepy. 12:10pm
  • My mind is a chronic wanderer.
  • I feel like an aardvark in a housing project.
  • I am at a distinct disadvantage in life.
  • I am likely at the crux of my life.
  • I am in serious trouble.
  • Thank goodness I bought this shirt; I barely have any business casual attire.
  • I am not going to look anything like a teacher.
  • I know what a Schengen Visa is.
  • In the classroom, I am the only person with my problem *recurrent thought*
  • I am never going to "make it."
  • Less than half an hour to go here. 3:17pm
Today I'm feeling:

Shot down

Like the watery carnage that evacuates from your backside after the chipotle crap you had for lunch, my depression seeps. Still, I haven't called for a moratorium on comments.

No comments: