Sunday, March 4, 2007

Hustlin'


Sean and Crystal, Buenos Aires, April, 2006

The above image is actually one of my favorites. To me it's quite artistic. It is anonymity, though identities are not hidden. It's intimate, in an intimate sort of way. Yet, it's completely not intimate. The distortions of the subjects' proportions are obvious and almost exaggerated. The pavement almost looks flawless, though not.What is he holding in his left hand? What is she wearing? What were they thinking? Feeling? Where were they going? Yes, I qualify this piece as modern art. Not for sale!

"Planning before work protects from regrets; patience is the key to comfort."
Ceramic earthenware artwork on display at the Brooklyn Museum

Today I'm feeling:

Exhausted

Work is on the horizon and I'm unprepared. I'm more casual than business casual. I suppose I won't be protected from regrets, but I'll live in comfort! Please, comment.

No comments: