Thursday, March 15, 2007

The Path to Nowhere


The world's best dwarf pine barren example, Sam's Point, NY.

Today was a good day. I got a good deal of work done and got to check out a free movie. I actually can't remember the last time I paid to see a movie. So far, in the past month, I've seen Namesake, 300, and Disturbia. As far as 2007's crop, Breach is, by far, the best yet. I haven't seen a thriller that good in years. I've seen so many recently, I can't even remember what I saw.

And with that said, fuck a job. Working [menial jobs] is the path to nowhere.

Today I'm feeling:

pleased

Comments?

1 comment:

Sean said...

Yeah, I didn't care to much for 300. Acting was corny, I didn't care much for the Computer Generated Graphics (I see this shit in video games at home, right?) and the story was horrendous. The actor who played the villian (Xerxes) was good though.