Sunday, March 25, 2007

Canyon feel me?


6th Avenue on a clear March day

It's never wise to stop and smurf in the middle of a New York City avenue... but I couldn't resist the photo op. It's a canyon! I'm a permanent New York City tourist, and an artist! This weekend, I picked up a small sketch pad and some kind of sketching doohickies. Now I've got to hone my smurfs or something.

John had me going to the club again last night. I'm exhausted. This is ridiculous. Why am I even doing this shit? I guess there are more pictures of club chicks coming in subsequent posts. This guy is getting annoying. He's soooo pushy. But, I know how it feels to be away from home in a new town and not know anyone. John, you're a maniac though. You're a smurfin' maniac!

Today I'm feeling:

okay

...I guess. How are you, dear reader, feeling? Comment!

No comments: