Thursday, May 3, 2007

All in ya grill!


Sean at the Cloisters, NYC, April 2007

Plastered, painted and balled like a bad ass. I'm NOT the shit or anything, but I knew it wasn't me. My basketball team is usually pretty bad. Teammates all have attitudes and are so moody. It's like playing basketball with the Rutgers Scarlet Knights (only less good). Had Mr. Imus "insulted" some male basketball players, there'd be no touching press conferences or multiple apologies. The men would man up and move on. But my basketball team is overwhelmed by woman hormone. Complain, complain, complain.

So to the point. I'd say 3 of the 5 non bitches on the team showed up for our game tonight. Me and two others. We played 3 on 5 for a whole half. We were short two players. But... we had absolutely no bitches. No complaints. We just balled our ass of. We were up by 12 points at half time. Then 2 bitches showed up and the other team started to cut into our lead. Handicapped by having "enough" players, we held on to win by only 6 but I took home a very solemn point. You can't play with women, even if they've got man parts.

Don't get me wrong, we beat a bad team. But we would have lost for sure if we had to play with that 5 for a full game. 3 men + 2 bitches = L.

Earlier tonight:

Non bitch teammate Matt: Yo, these fat bitches be acting like they skinny!

Sean: What you should have told her, before you hung up on her, was that you're hanging up on her not because she ain't trying to have sex with you but because she ain't skinny AND she ain't trying to have sex with you.

Today I'm feeling:


like I accomplished something

Yeah.

No comments: