Saturday, April 7, 2007

Mega idiots or millions?


The dear Mahatma at Union Square, NYC

And the idiot parade continues. Yesterday morning, at a little past 3 in the am, my brother decides to cook some beef. The dumb fuck falls asleep and nearly burns the place down. By the time I wake up, the whole place is filled with smoke and is stinky and disgusting. All day this wretched smell has haunted me. At work they must've thought I was at a smoky lounge before I showed up in the morning. The whole day the smell followed me. It made the eyes of those around me burn. I come home from work and the smell is just as putrid as ever. I hit Walmart and had to spend $13 on shit to freshen up the place. My dear, poor cats continue to endure this nastiness to a much higher degree as they stay closer to the epicenter and have a much keener olfactory than I. Fucking idiots!

So, I have to hold back and maybe harken to Ghandi for some inner peace and reassurance that come this month's conclusion I might find an idiot abatement.

Maybe today I do the Met!

Today I'm feeling:

Stressed

This is a horrible month. Horrible, horrible month. So bad, I bought a lotto ticket. Something has to shake, right?

No comments: