Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Amzad


AzK, MD

I'm not afraid to say it. There are two men on this planet that I love. I love both of them equally. I love them like brothers most of the time, but there are some profound moments when I love them like I'd love a father. I'm assuming, of course. I've never known a father, so it's not like I know precisely what that love would feel like.

I feel a lot of pain. Sometimes I'm too selfish. And through it all, through all of my ugliness, I've never been jealous or envious or mad or vengeful of the men I love.

I love Amzad. He's smart, funny, light hearted, extremely kind, attractive, and poised to be great. He's also a good Muslim, and above all a great man. I only hope that one day I can repay him for being such an awesome being. I hope that one day I can show how much I appreciate this man's friendship.

No homo.

"Steam from the cup and snow on the path/
the seasons have changed from the present to past
"
Feist on The Park

Today I'm feeling:

menstrual?

No comments: