Thursday, June 14, 2007

Ill Bill [of health]



Watch out Leila... I think I have diabetes! All day, lately, I've been thirsty like a fat kid with a salt lick and walking around with this insatiable urge to tinkle. I've had this condition since I came out of the flu in April and it won't stop following me. At first I theorized it to be the plethora of flu meds I was taking, but obviously the wake of Tylenol Cold and Flu and NyQuil is out of my system in its entirety by this.

And New Zealand is the new great place to live. A little on the chilly side I'd reckon, but lazily rolling hills, sheep, pastel green grass and kiwi fruit make this two isle country an off the beaten path-esque paradise. It's like Scotland, only better. And without that much scotch. Though they do have Steinlager!

"...soon we'll find out who is the real revolutionary/
'cause I don't want my people to be contrary...
"
Bob Marley on Zimbabwe

Today I'm feeling:

less than sinewy

It's been some time since I hit the mat for a set of 30, or ran around the track 4 times in under 8 minutes.

1 comment:

Leila V. said...

Congratulations, I knew you had it in you. Definitely sounds like your blood sugar is off, that, or you're pregnant.