Saturday, June 30, 2007

Kate!


Kate!

Sean: Yo Kate!

Kate: Mrrrr mrrr mrrreowww, mrrr

Sean: You caught that new Bin Laden joint? My dude is out with a new video. He just dropped it. It's getting heavy rotation too!

Kate: Meow, mrrr mreow.

Sean: Yeah, he hit his beard up with Just For Men. I think for his next video he'll be rocking a fade with 2 or 3 cuts in his eyebrow. For real though, I like OBL. Not as much as I liked the ODB, but OBL actually stands for something. Unlike Bush. Bush is in Iraq, he's in Afghanistan, and it's all a stalemate just like Vietnam and Korea. Same shit, different wing of the White House. OBL barely lifts a finger and is probably rocking 72 virgins in a cave, humous. The new Bin Laden tape.

Kate:..... mrrreow.

"I'm a fine tuned super sonic speed machine/
with a sunroof top and a gangsta lean
"
Rhianna on Shut up and drive

Today I'm feeling:

like one of the small business owners from the Capital One commercials

No comments: