Friday, June 15, 2007

Succinctly sinked



Yeah, I also forgot to mention my number 1 symptom for feeling like I may be diabetic. I feel awfully fatigued of late. Everything has me lethargic. I'm just flat out of energy. I brought the diabetes conclusion to the forefront because of the excessive peeing and the thirsty thing too. But based on the tiredness alone, I suppose I could have leukemia too? Just saying.

"I'm your mama, I'm your daddy/
I'm that nigga in the alley/
I'm your doctor when you need/
want some coke, have some weed/
you know me, I'm your friend/
your main boy, thick and thin, I'm your pusherman
"
Curtis Mayfield on Pusherman

Maybe I haven't been keeping up with my pusherman? Today, outside of picking up a small area rug and getting fitted for a tux (friend's July wedding), I couldn't get shit accomplished. Fuck it, let me go fix myself a sandwich.

Today I'm feeling:

like toilet bowl water

Flushed!

No comments: