Thursday, June 28, 2007

Zaheer


Z

Zaheer, though the youngest of our trio, is by far the most mature. He's the pillar, steadfast, the most obstinate. He's the center. He's the pitcher. Without him, there'd be no team. He's literally and figuratively a business man. There's no guff in his stuff.

Zaheer is also the most gentle and caring human being alive. He feels real pain. You have to love a man who loves. Zaheer, your shortcomings only fortify the fact that you're perfect. Absofuckinglutely perfect. And I love you man.

He once told me whenever you lose a friend, you always find a better one to replace the one you just lost. At his wedding I quoted Oscar Wilde, among others, and told him, in regards to his wife, that women were made to be loved and not understood. I botched the impromptu speech at his big birthday bash, so I made it my duty to give the absolute best speech at his wedding. Both sides of the family are still raving about my words. The best part, what I'm most proud of, is my back up plan to my back up plan. I'd hate to jinx things in any way for my buddy, but if he comes to me with any sort of marital woe, I've got better advice. But I'm saving it in case he never needs it.

"...you're probably on your flight back to your hometown..."
Fergie on Big girls don't cry

Today I'm feeling:

like a fat bitch?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I likes me some fergie man..."i hope u know I hope you know..."

- Too Eazy