Saturday, June 23, 2007

Berried!


Strawberries!

Man, do I have a ton of catching up to do? Want to read some foul shit?! Check this out. Where've I been you ask? Asleep! Seriously. I've been sooooo exhausted. I kid you not. Maybe I really do have that chronic fatigue thing. Like, I was literally too tired to blog. How fucking tired do you have to be to be too tired to type 100 words? I'm still hurting from exhaustion. Red Bull and coffee keep me invigorated, but not much else. I had a doctor's appointment, but I really didn't know how to pay for it, so I skipped it. How fucked up am I? Plus, I didn't think any of y'all really cared to read about me that much. So I kept shit on the hush whilst I tried to catch my breath. That's not to say that I've caught it yet, but I am chillin' on my day off in the A/C so I figured, why the fucks not!!

"20 million later, I'm guessing it's finally soaking in/
unless you just a hater who mad at me because he broke again/
selling all their jewelry, considering selling dope again/
'cause he who's balling out of control is supposed to be focusing/
want to beat the king, by default they hoping for an opening/
pray they see the day they hear me say 'I'll never flow again'
"
T.I. on Raw

Today I'm feeling:

raw dealed

My basketball teams won 6 straight games though. Can't feel sore about that.

2 comments:

Leila V. said...

Oh, we care, Sean. We care. How are you not too tired to play basketball, but too tired to post? Slacker!

Two words in response to your last post: Salvia Divinorum.

Okay, five more words: too fucking crazy for me.

Unknown said...

Glad to see you back professor...

- Too Eazy