Friday, June 29, 2007

Man overboard...


Luxembourg Sean

I am not me. Of the trio, I suppose I'm the odd man out. The one to not have performed. I'm the 1 in 3 that will not make it. I lack in resilience. Still, I make up for mountains with spirit. I'm a walking dream. Not for better. I dream to breathe. I dream to keep walking. I dream just to stay alive. I dream of death too. I'm the yellow jacket without the stinger. Why do the other two keep me around? There must be something about me? What is it? It ain't my smile.

I bring the color. I don't give grief. I don't. My half empty glass is all joy. I make time to play. I bring the play time. They claim I'm the more intelligent one. Pppffffftttt! More intelligent than what? I think it's that beige on white distinguishes itself. I'm not stupid, but plaster that across my abstract background and it sort of stands out. The stupid shit I do only makes me look smart.

Get a load of this, I'm profiling myself.

You're your own worst critic playboy.

"Tell me how you got that pretty little face on that pretty little frame girl"
Justin Timberlake on Summer love

Today I'm feeling:

woeful

Got a couple games on the horizon and I'll be sentenced to fire and brimstone before I miss one. Got flag football on Sunday am and basketball late on Monday. Don't know how I'll manage with a broke foot, but my broke wallet hasn't stopped me yet.

I'll be broke until I'm broken.

No comments: