Sunday, June 24, 2007

Gamespot.com = Communism



So remember the post where I quote the email I sent to the folks at Gamespot.com? The one where I rant about their fucked up new game rating system? Yeah. Well, the fuckers banned me! I can't post on their forums anymore. Not that I really care to post to the fucking forums, but isn't it silly that a person can't find fault with anything anymore? The moment you do, motherfuckers ban you! Is this communism? Did I commit a crime against the people? So, they said my email was abusive. I don't think so. Do you? Did I curse them out? No, though curse words were involved, it wasn't at anyone. It was at the new ratings system. I was only expressing my opinion. No? I can't altercate? Pure, unadulterated stupidness. Malarkey, crockery, hogwash, jive and subterfuge! I can't think of anymore pejorative adjectives, but Gamespot.com blows chunks. Stop playing games with me.

Not that communism is necessarily or inherently bad; it is rooted in revolutionary, freedom-minded, equality and a liberal mentality.

"...if your girl is fine she's a dime/
a suit is a vine, jewelry is shine/
if you in love that mean you're blind...
"
Big L on Ebonics

Today I'm feeling:

what?

yup!

No comments: