Monday, June 25, 2007

From where Big Brother can't see you...



Man I wish I hadn't stopped blogging. How could I just jump ship? Ugh, I'm so bemused by my blogospheric actions. Consider me the sudoku of Blogspot.

So I caught this absolutely superb movie that I have to give a resounding thumbs up to. 3:10 to Yuma. Critics love it and for once I couldn't agree more. I'd actually pay to catch this thing. It's a Western with drama, action and almost completely devoid of romance. The pace, the direction, the cinematography is top fucking notch. Catch it if you get the opportunity. It's automatically in my top 3.

Otherwise, I've got some typing to do. I've got to catch up.

What happened you ask? Well, to be honest, transcribing lyrics got me lazy. I'd have no trouble typing, but to listen and type lyrics seemed daunting when I just didn't want to do it. And I didn't want to create posts without lyrics. It was inertia that made me all but give up.

"...you can't get paid and the Earth this big?/
you worthless kid, nigga don't deserve to live...
"
Cam'ron on Losin' Weight

Today I'm feeling:

emaciated

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey professor...glad to see you back, and you came back strong with that cam line...that was back when cam could really spit, much better than "computers computing"

- Too Eazy