Thursday, June 21, 2007

Cutey McCute!



Here's an email I sent to www.gamespot.com, who recently reformatted the way they do their video game reviews.

"Hey, just spot checked your review for the Final Fantasy remake on the PSP. I read about the reformatting of the reviews over the weekend and knew exactly what to expect. I searched all over the www.gamespot.com website and didn't find exactly where to send this, so I'm sending it on to you with the hopes that you could forward it to the right or best person; the one whom it would concern the most, frankly.

With that said, please be aware that I wrote and rewrote this email to make sure it sounded just right. I did so to be concise and succinct, and though it's customary to say "no offense," I actually mean every shred of offense the right person on the chain of command can extract from my words. So without further adieu, here's what I have to say:

The new Gamespot.com game ratings format fucking suck!

Warm regards,

Sean"

Happy first day of summer motherfuckers!

"...we need more than emcees, we need Hueys and revolutionaries/
the niggas on the streets today is kinda scary...
"
M1 of dead Prez on We need freedom

Today I'm feeling:

kinda scary?

you?

3 comments:

Leila V. said...

I'm more of a Game Informer girl myself. And the PSP, can you say overrated?

What the hell did Gamespot do to fuck up their ratings format?

Sean said...

Leila, those punk bitches started rounding every score up or down to the nearest .5. That's their first strike. They also knocked out the categories like graphics, sound, gameplay, tilt, etc.. And finally, the reviews just focus on a game's strong and weak points. Silly reviewers, tricks are for pimps.

Unknown said...

Hey where you been professor? Everything alright?

- Too Eazy