Saturday, June 16, 2007

No, don't know this notice


"...to a fine of up to $1000 and/or imprisonment"

Isn't that a bitch? One thing about the mark terrorism has made on this country, we've all become bitch ass bitches. There is actually a term in sociology to describe life in the absence of such ordinances as the one above. It's called "white flight." It's when white people leave a neighborhood when ethnic minorities start to occupy it. The whites move away and start other, more to their liking, communities. They never put up ordinances prohibiting the riff raff from being nuisances. It's like my summons for moving between train cars. This is no longer a free country whereby you do as you please so long as it doesn't impede your neighbor. And a little boom boxing never hurt anyone. When did we become a country of rules and security checks? Next they'll make it against the law for the homeless to sleep out in the park. Big brother and his little brother too must have too much time on their hands. Stop watching us! 1984 was like a few years ago.

"...I know you're saying, they won't know, they won't miss it/
besides, I ain't a thief, they won't pay me a visit/
so if I come to your job, take your corn on the cob/
take a couple kernels off, that will be alright with you (hell no)...
"
Andre 3000 on What a job by Devin the Dude

Today I'm feeling:

like I'm living in a police state

Marshall law bitches. Marshall law.

1 comment:

Leila V. said...

I'm with you there. There's way too many ordinances and statutes for my taste. In California, you can't even spit on your own property without a permit.