Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Think outside the bars


Think, a café in NoHo

Oh yes, Thursday is the next new moon bonfire!!! Don't expect pics.

And check out hyraxes, they're the "new" elephants.

This Genarlow Wilson thing is just adding more fuel to my "fuck the powers that be" attitude fire. The DA knows this kid should not be imprisoned but is insisting on appealing the judge's decision that set Wilson free. If you know nothing of the case, Wilson was put behind bars at age 17 for letting a little loose 15 year old suck him off on camcorder. The girl didn't claim she was forced to do it or anything. In fact, no one complained. However, the footage was seen by the wrong person at some point and the kid was prosecuted under Georgia's archaic child sex laws. Obviously, teens having sex with teens is not pedophilia or child abuse. And obviously Wilson does not need to be in jail. However, he's served two of his mandatory 10 year sentence thus far. It was recent that he was ordered set free. But the fucking D.A., being the Uncle Tom he is, appealed that ruling and Wilson is wasting further time, in his youth, incarcerated. See how fucked up the law can be?

When I fought a parking ticket a couple years ago, the adjudication officer told me, off the record, that if the law says 2 + 2 = 5, then 2 + 2 = 5. That's why I've always had a problem standing dumb shit like a $77 subway ride (75 of those dollars are for an illegitimate summons). People tell me I shouldn't leave the city because of $75. I say to myself that these idiots are the reason why police, whose salaries my taxes help pay, get away with these atrocities. They'd pay the $75 and "move on with their lives." Fucking slaves.

"...put me in the hole, gave me cold cuts/
did push-ups until I swole up/
and then they offered me a furlough/
but what they don't know is as soon as I get free I'm killing 5 mo'...
"
Tupac Shakur on When I get free

Today I'm feeling:

fight filled

Never mind, I'm being tempered by wholesome reading on travel. I'm trying to preoccupy my mind with anticipating adventure. Though at this point I'd much rather get carried by 6 than judged by 12.

7 comments:

Leila V. said...

Sean! She was White! White teens having sex with White teens, no problem! White teens (girls) having sex with non-white teens (boys), in the South, crime. That's exactly why you'll never find me there! We don't play that shit on the West Coast.

Bomb the South! ;)

Unknown said...

hey professor, how is everything, sorry to hear about your ticket...

Sean said...

Hey guys, busy day... I'll try and catch up tonight. I don't have any new pics either. Gotta go take a few.

Gimme something to listen to, I need a lyric!

Unknown said...

listen to some jay...

take a look at this link, what u make of it: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/merseyside/4253849.stm

this is her picture: http://www.crimelibrary.com/criminal_mind/sexual_assault/severed_penis/5.html

Unknown said...

link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/ england/merseyside/4253849.stm

Sean said...

Really too, why would I care about this case?

Unknown said...

juss thought it was interesting...