Monday, June 11, 2007

Shading my face from the glare


Su and the pigeons

Exhausted of late. Maybe I'm vitamin deficient?

Let me be the first to say it! Free Paris.

I should've printed t-shirts and hustled them on the avenue.

Big things a gwon. Tomorrow there's Museum Mile. I'm definitely doing that shit. Then Wednesday, there's this thing in 'Billyburg where you go, get free screening tickets to Eagle v. Shark and get to Hula Hoop! And there was something else in the fray for Thursday too, though I forget what exactly. And my Monday substitute gig was extended from an afternoon only affair to a whole day thing. Neat, no?

Anyone else anticipating SiCKO?

"Son said 'Hov, how you get so fly?'/
I said 'from not being afraid to fall out the sky!'
"
Jay-Z on Beach Chair

Today I'm feeling:

like life is anything but a beach chair

Life is but a bad dream.

No comments: