Monday, June 18, 2007

Hollar at your Uncle Ho


What Koreans eat for din din

I'm a racist, and consider this my racist statement! And with that said, check out this racist.

"Nothing is more precious than independence and freedom."
Guess who? Abraham Lincoln? Mahatma Gandhi? Martin Luther King Jr.? Mother fucking Benjamin Franklin or one of the other founding fathers? Winston Churchill maybe? Pppfffftttt, motherfucking Ho Chi Minh. As in Ho Chi Minh City. As in Tet offensive. As in Saigon. As in communist. Reading is a motherfucker. I don't know what else to say to you motherfuckers.

"Mr. Ripper from the Stuy to the Hill, it's all real/
gotta maintain 'cause the sun don't chill.
"
Tek of the Cocoa Brovaz a/k/a Smiff n Wesson on Still standin strong

Today I'm feeling:

whelmed, though not quite over nor under

Care to add your couple cents?

2 comments:

Leila V. said...

That clip was hilarious! In fact, it was so funny I had to show it to my Mexican boyfriend, who did not find it quite as funny, but still laughed, quite hard, because he's, um, a racist.

Oh, and you're quite the cook, but the pizza looks oddly out of place.

Sean said...

I didn't cook that shit. My Korean tutee, Su, cooked that up.