Sunday, June 10, 2007

NYC needs an OnStar button



I posted a rant in the rants and raves personals section of the New York Craigslist. I ranted about the disgrace that is the MTA's adjudication bureau and their handling of my summons. Here's a reply I received in my inbox.

all the homeless niggers laying across 5 seats never get summonsed, summons are for working people with proper id etc.
not for the homelss or illegal immigrants

He's right. I'll leave New York to the flying rats, the terrestrial rats, and all the awesome people that will still live here when I'm gone. The rest of the jerks can eat guano.

"...I have drunk your wine/
you have made your world mine/
so won't you be fair...
"
Cat Stevens (when he was still Cat Stevens) on Trouble

Today I'm feeling:

hot

As in the air up there is uncomfortable.

No comments: