Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Ouch!


Peach!

Today I broke my motherfucking foot. Such a shame too, because I was holding off on starting my workouts until tomorrow because I had a basketball game tonight I didn't want to exhaust myself for. Here's the kicker, the workouts are intended to be my emotional chicken soup. I was suppose to become a fucking workout beast.

I've completely lost my appetite too. I've been eating nothing but peaches and fucking nectarines for days.

Now I have a broken foot. A monkeyfucking broken foot! Argggh! I think I'm still going to start my workouts though. Push ups, crunches and a light jog while I heavily favor my broken right foot.

"I'm caught in self destruction, I spend my life in hell/
no gladness, no crying, don't see the light of day
"
Reign of fire by Messiah's kiss

Today I'm feeling:

broked

As in I broked my foot.

No comments: